Steamed Fish Cakes Recipe
Steamed Fish Cakes Recipes
fresh root ginger, peeled
fillets, skinned and chopped
chives, to garnish
sauce, to serve (optional)
- Chop half the ginger and place in food processor or blender with
cod, egg white, corn flour, chives, salt and pepper.
- Process until finely chopped.
- Divide into 12 portions and shape into 7.5 cm diameter patties.
- Line a large plate with nonstick baking parchment, arrange fish
cakes on plate, cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Using a sharp knife, thinly slice mushrooms, shallots,
courgettes, peppers, remaining ginger and garlic.
- Bring a wok or large saucepan of water to the boil.
- Arrange vegetables on nonstick baking parchment in a steamer,
place fish cakes on top and place over boiling water.
- Cover and steam for 10 minutes or until cooked, turning fish
cakes halfway through cooking time.
- Garnish with chives and serve with a salad and oyster sauce.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Chinese Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |