Watercress and Pork Soup Recipe
Watercress and Pork Soup Recipes
- Clean the pork and cut away the
- Clean watercress and pluck off the
green leaves and young shoots, leaving only the stems.
- Place the pork in a saucepan with
6 cups water and bring to boil.
- Add watercress stems and simmer
the soup for 11/2
- Take out the pork and slice it
into thin slices.
- Remove the watercress stems and
throw them away.
- Bring soup to boil again and add
salt, watercress leaves and shoots.
- Bring to boil again and remove
- Season to taste.
- Take out the watercress shoots and
arrange on a serving dish.
- Arrange sliced pork on top and
sprinkle soy sauce and pepper over it before serving.
- Serve soup separately.
Serves 4 - 6
Radish is a very nutritious vegetables,
especially in soups.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Chinese Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |