Apricot and Raisin Stuffing Recipe
Apricot and Raisin Stuffing Recipes
apricots, soaked and drained
grated rind of 1 orange
apple, peeled, cored and chopped
freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the butter in a small pan and
fry the onion over a moderate heat for about 3 minutes until it is
- Roughly chop the apricots and put
them into a bowl.
- Add the onions, raisins, orange
juice and rind, apple, breadcrumbs and ginger.
- Season the mixture with salt and
freshly ground black pepper.
- Allow the stuffing to cool and use
to pack the neck end of a roasting bird.
Makes about 400g
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Christmas Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |