Curry Kapitan Cooking Recipe
Curry Kapitan Cooking
juice (or 1 tsp lime juice or white vinegar)
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Grind the dried chilies, peppercorns, lemon grass and small
onions into a fine paste, and mix with the tow cheong.
- Blend the paste with the crushed garlic.
- Rub the paste into the chicken pieces and allow to marinate for
half an hour.
- Heat the oil in a wok and fry the chicken until well coated with
- Add tamarind juice and salt to taste.
- Cook on low heat until tender.
- Add cucumber slices and simmer until the cucumbers are soft,
Serves 6 - 8
Old Hindu medicine recommended chilies as an aid to digestion and as a
cure for paralysis. Chilies stimulate the flow of saliva and gastric
juices so they help to overcome loss of appetite.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Eurasian Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |