Devil Pork Curry Recipe
Devil Pork Curry Recipes
3 - 4 tbsp
powder, more if required
cut into 4 cm lengths
salt to taste
- Take half the ginger, garlic and shallots and grind fine.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the ground ingredients till fragrant.
- Add sliced ginger, pork and salt to taste, and fry for a few
- Mix chili powder and turmeric with a little water to form a
smooth paste, then add to the meat.
- Stir well and add a little water to cook the pork, and simmer
over low heat.
- Meanwhile mix the mustard, sugar and vinegar in a bowl and keep
- Add onions to the meat and stir well.
- After 10 minutes add cucumbers and lastly the mustard and
- Stir well and simmer for 10 minutes.
Serves 4 - 6
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Eurasian Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |