Jamboree Hot Pot Recipe
Jamboree Hot Pot Recipes
masala, oregano, thyme
- Soak an interesting mixture of
beans overnight in four times their volume of water.
- Trim the steak and heat the oil.
- Sauté the meat and then the sliced
- Place meat and onion in a
flameproof casserole and pour in the stock.
- Add the beans, bring to the boil
and reduce to a simmer.
- Cover and cook gently for 2 hours.
- Trim the mushrooms and put in the
pot with the peas.
- Season to your taste.
- Cook only until the mushrooms are
tender, then take off the heat and stir in the cream just before
Serves 4 - 6
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Eurasian Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |