Baked Fish With Bean Sprouts Recipe
Baked Fish With Bean Sprouts Recipes
100 g Mung (chinese) bean sprouts
2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
2 tsp chopped fresh dill
450 g cod or haddock fillet
50 g butter
1 tbsp lemon juice
salt and pepper
- Grease an ovenware dish.
- Mix the sprouts and herbs and
sprinkle over the base of the dish.
- Cut the fish into 4 pieces and
arrange on the sprouts.
- Cut the butter into small flakes
and dot over the fish.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and
season well with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 400F, Gas 6 fro 25 minutes.
Bean sprouts make a pleasant contrast
to the soft fish in this quickly assembled dish.
Serves 4 - 6
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Fish Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |