Coconut Cod Crisp Recipe
Coconut Cod Crisp Recipes
675 g cod
fillet, skinned, cut into 2" (5 cm) cubes
butter or margarine
75 g fresh
clove, peeled and crushed
1 tsp salt
of orange of garnish (peel left on)
- Wash cold and pat dry.
- Heat butter or margarine and oil
in a pan until sizzling.
- Add crumbs, coconut and garlic.
- Fry over medium heat until
ingredients turn a warm gold.
- Stir in lemon peel.
- Put fish into a shallow, greased
heatproof dish to form a single layer.
- Season with salt then moisten with
- Sprinkle with fried crumb mixture.
- Cook, uncovered, for 15 - 20
minutes in hot oven, 425F (220C), Gas 7.
- Garnish with orange wedges.
Serves 4 - 6
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Fish Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |