South Sea Island Cod Steaks Recipe
South Sea Island Cod Steaks Recipes
onion, peeled and sliced
2 tsp salt
or 142 ml soured cream
melted butter or margarine
peach slices, well drained
- In a large frying pan, arrange cod
steaks in a single layer.
- Cover with water then add lemon
slices, bay leaf and onion slices.
- Season with half the salt.
- Bring water just up to the boil.
- Lower heat and cover.
- Poach very gently for 1/4 hour.
- Lift out of pan with a fish slice
and drain thoroughly by standing on a clean tea towel.
- Transfer to a buttered heatproof
- Beat cream with butter or
margarine, the milk and rest of salt.
- Spoon over fish.
- Top each with 4 peach slices then
sprinkle with coconut.
- Grill 3 to 5 minutes or until
cream begins to bubble and coconut is crunchy and golden.
Serves 4 - 6
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Fish Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |