Trout With Almonds Recipe
Trout With Almonds Recipes
trout, each about 12 or 350 g gutted and scaled
1 tsp salt
butter or margarine (or mixture)
slices and parsley for garnishing
- Leave heads and tails on trout to
- Wash and wipe dry.
- Coat with flour and salt mixture.
- Heat 75 g butter or margarine and
the salad oil in a large frying pan.
- Add trout, two at a time, and fry
until cooked through and golden; 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- Turn twice.
- Drain on crumpled kitchen paper.
- Repeat with remaining trout.
- Add last 25 g butter to pan.
- Add almonds and fry gently until
- Arrange trout and 4 warm plates.
- Coat each with hot butter or
margarine mixture and the almonds.
- Garnish with lemon and parsley and
serve straight away.
Serves 4 - 6
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Fish Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |