Chicken With Cumin Recipe
Chicken With Cumin Recipes
chicken, cleaned and cut into pieces
onions, sliced fine
rind of 1
juice of 2
- Rub lemon juice into chicken and
leave aside for 30 minutes.
- Drain chicken and rub with salt,
pepper and flour.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the
chicken pieces till golden.
- Remove from pan and keep aside.
- Add onions, garlic, ginger and
cumin to hot oil in pan and fry till brown.
- Add the chicken pieces and lemon
rind and stir well.
- Add yoghurt and a little water,
and stir well so that chicken is well coated with the gravy.
- Reduce heat and simmer for an hour
or until chicken is tender and gravy thick.
- Discard rind before serving.
Serves 6 - 8
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Indian Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |