Coriander and Chili Fish Recipe
Coriander and Chili Fish Recipes
white fish fillets, such as monkfish, sole
fresh green chilies, seeded and chopped
cloves garlic, crushed
vegetable oil for deep frying
lemon wedges and coriander leaves, to
salt and pepper
- Trim any skin and bones from fish,
then cut flesh into 2.5 x 7.5 cm (1 x 3 in) strips.
- Spread fish strips in a shallow
non-metallic dish and sprinkle with lemon juice and salt and pepper.
- Set aside in a cool place.
- Put coriander, chilies, garlic and
1-2 tablespoons water in a blender or food processor fitted with a
metal blade and process until smooth, frequently scraping mixture
down from paste, place in a shallow dish and stir in yoghurt.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan to
180oC (350oF) or until a cube of day old bread
browns in 35 seconds.
- Drain fish and pat dry with
absorbent kitchen paper.
- Dip strips in yogurt mixture,
coating them all over, and fry a few at a time for 2-3 minutes,
until golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent kitchen paper,
then serve at once, garnished with lemon wedges and coriander
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Indian Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |