Fish in Batter Cooking Recipe
Fish in Batter Cooking Recipes
2 oz plain flour
vegetable oil for deep frying
1 lb cod fillet, cut into 1/5 in squares
parsley sprigs, to garnish
- Sift the flour and salt into a
bowl and make a well in the centre.
- Add the egg to the well, then
gradually work to a thick batter, adding a little milk.
- Beat well and add enough milk to
the batter to thin down to a coating consistency.
- Heat the oil in a deep fat fryer.
- Dip the fish pieces in batter,
then fry, a few at a time, in the hot fat until golden brown all
- Serve the fish on a warm dish,
garnished with parsley sprigs.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Irish Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |