Mackerel In Parchment Cooking Recipe
Mackerel In Parchment Cooking Recipes
1 tsp made English mustard
salt and pepper
1-2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
4 spring onions, quartered and cut into
1 large tomato, skinned, seeded and cut
into thin strips parsley sprigs and lemon wedges, to garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180C Gas Mark
4, cut into 4 pieces of baking parchment or greaseproof paper large
enough to hold the mackerel and grease them lightly.
- Cut the fish, cut off the heads
and fins and remove the backbones.
- Open out each fish flat and place
them skin side down on the squares of baking parchment or
- Spread each fish with mustard.
- Add a squeeze of lemon juice, salt
and pepper and a little chopped parsley.
- Fold each fish over to re-form the
- Sprinkle with strips of spring
onion and tomato, and add another squeeze of lemon juice.
- Seal each paper parcel and bake
for 20-25 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through.
- Unwrap the parcels and insert
sprigs of parsley and lemon wedges to garnish, if wished.
- Serve in the paper parcels.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Irish Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |