Meat and Apple Bakes Cooking Recipe
Meat and Apple Bakes Cooking Recipes
8 oz bread, crusts removed
8 oz cooked meat, such as pork, lamb or
1 onion, chopped
2 eating apples, peeled, cored and grated
salt and pepper
15 fl oz beef stock
1 tsp dried mixed herbs
dash of Worcestershire sauce
1/2 oz butter or margarine
- Preheat the oven to 190C Gar Mark
- Dice the bread, mix together the
cooked meat, onion and grated apple.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread half the bread in the
bottom of a pie dish, spoon the meat mixture on top and cover with
the rest of the bread.
- Mix the stock, herbs and
Worcestershire sauce, then pour it over the bread.
- Dot with the butter and bake for
- Serve with a mixed salad or
julienne strips of carrots and courgettes.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Irish Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |