Pork Hotpot Cooking Recipe
Pork Hotpot Cooking Recipes
1 lb lean pork, cut into small cubes
2 onions, sliced
8 oz carrots, thinly sliced
1 lb potatoes, sliced
15 fl oz stock
2 tbsp chopped fresh herbs
salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180C Gar Mark
- Fry the pork cubes in a pan over
high heat until the fat runs.
- Arrange a layer of onion slices in
the base of a casserole.
- Cover with a layer of meat and a
sprinkling of herbs, then a layer of carrots.
- Top with a layer of potato slices.
- Repeat the layers until all the
ingredients are used up, finishing with a layer of potato slices.
- Season with salt and pepper and
pour the stock over the top.
- Cover with greased greaseproof
- Cook for 60 minutes, then remove
the paper and cook for another 30-60 minutes, until the top is brown
and the meat is tender.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Irish Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |