Bean Bake Recipe
Bean Bake Recipes
freshly grated Gruyere cheese
freshly ground black pepper
fresh parsley, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400F, Gas 6.
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water
for 10 minutes.
- Drain well and reserve.
- Heat the oil in a large pan and
fry the minced beef and onion for 5 minutes.
- Add the baked beans and barbecue
- Season well.
- Spoon into the base of an
- Arrange the sliced potatoes,
overlapping, on top of the mince.
- Sprinkle with the grated cheese
and cook for 30 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle
with the fresh parsley and serve with freshly cooked vegetables.
This is a variation on a hot pot.
Minced beef combines with baked beans and a tangy barbecue sauce which
is topped with slices of potato for a filling nutritious meal for winter
Serves 4 - 6
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Kids Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |