chopped fresh parsley
freshly grated Parmesan cheese
freshly ground black pepper
- Place the bulgur wheat in a bowl
and add enough boiling water to cover.
- Leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- Drain off any excess liquid if
- Put the minced beef into a bowl
and break up with a fork.
- Place the onion and fresh parsley
in a food processor and process for 20 seconds.
- Add to the beef.
- Stir in the tomato purée and
- Season well.
- Add the drained bulgur wheat.
- Stir in the beaten egg and bring
the mixture together.
- Shape into four burgers with your
- Grill for 8-10 minutes each side
under a medium heat or until cooked through.
- Split the burger buns in half and
place a burger inside each one together with some lettuce leaves.
- Top with a cheese slice and
spoonful of relish and the burger bun top.
- Serve with chips and a crisp green
Cooking Tip - Let the kids assemble
their own burgers and provide alternative relishes and pickles for added
Loved by all kids, there is nothing to
beat a homemade burger. Served with favorite fries in a lightly toasted
bun, this burger is bound together with bulgur wheat which is good for
Serves 4 - 6
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Kids Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |