Chili Con Carne Recipe
Chili Con Carne Recipes
1 x 200g
1 x 200g
kidney beans, drained
pepper, seeded and chopped
freshly ground black pepper
cream, to serve
parsley, to garnish
- Heat the oil in a large pan and
fry the minced beef, onion and chili powder for 7 minutes.
- Add the flour and tomato purée and
cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the stock and tomatoes and
bring to the boil.
- Add the kidney beans, green pepper
and Worcestershire sauce.
- Reduce the heat, simmer and
continue to cook for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook the rice in boiling
salted water for 10-12 minutes.
- Drain well.
- Spoon onto the serving plate.
- Spoon the chili beside the rice,
add a spoonful of soured cream and garnish with fresh parsley.
An American recipe that has become a
regular feature in many homes. Simple and economical, it is one of the
most popular minced beef recipes developed. This recipe is slightly
toned down as children are not generally keen on hot dishes.
Serves 4 - 6
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Kids Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |