drained canned sweet corn
freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425F, Gas 7.
- Crack the egg and whisk into the
flour mixture, add the milk gradually to form a smooth batter.
- Add the sweet corn.
- For the filling, place the minced
beef in a bowl.
- Add the onion and seasoning.
- Stir in the tomato relish and
breadcrumbs and bring the mixture together.
- Roll into four equal sized balls.
- Heat the oil in a large pan and
fry the mince balls to seal.
- Place the vegetable fat in a four
section Yorkshire pudding tin.
- Put into the preheated oven until
- Divide the batter between each
section of the tin and place a meatball in the center of each.
- Cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve
with freshly cooked vegetables or a salad.
Great fun and full of goodness, these
individual corn Yorkshire puddings are filled with tasty meatballs and
then baked. Served with salad or baked beans, they will appeal to
Serves 4 - 6
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Kids Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |