Spicy Sweet and Sour Fish Recipe
Spicy Sweet and Sour Fish Recipes
chili, cored, seeded and chopped
fish, each weighing about 700 g
sugar, to taste
- Heat cumin and coriander seeds in frying pan over medium high
heat until tasted, with a fragrant roasted aroma.
- Cool slightly then grind in a small blender, a pestle and mortar
or a small bowl using the end of a rolling pin.
- Heat oil in a small frying pan over medium high heat.
- Add chili, garlic and onions and fry until lightly browned.
- Tip into the blender with cumin and coriander and add shrimp
paste, lime juice and soy sauce.
- Mix to a thin paste.
- Add 8 tablespoons hot water and sugar to taste.
- Set aside.
- Preheat grill.
- Cut 3 deep slashes on both sides of each fish for 5-6 minutes on
each side, depending on thickness.
- The flesh should just flake, when tested with point of a sharp
knife, and the skin should be brown.
- Reheat sauce and pour some over each fish.
- Serve remaining sauce separately.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Malaysia Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |