Spicy Fish In Banana Leaves Recipe
Spicy Fish In Banana Leaves Recipes
chilies, seeded and chopped
fresh root ginger, chopped
or cashew nuts
ground coriander and ground cumin
- To make spicy paste, put all ingredients in a blender with a
pinch salt and mix to a paste.
- Cut fish into 10 x 5 cm (4 x 2 in) pieces 1 cm (1/2 in) thick.
- Coat top of each piece thickly with spice paste.
- If using banana leaves, hold them over a flame to soften.
- Oil leaves thoroughly and cut into pieces to wrap around pieces
of fish ( or do this with aluminium foil)
- Secure with wooden cocktail sticks or toothpicks
- Preheat barbecue or grill.
- Cook fish parcels for 8-10 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Serve with banana leaf or foil partially torn away to reveal
fish, and with lime wedges.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Malaysia Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |