Crab and Aubergine Noodles Recipe
Crab and Aubergine Noodles Recipes
brown and white crab meat
dried egg thread noodles
aubergine, weighing about 225 g, cut into
5 x 0.5 cm (2 x 1/4 in) strips
cloves garlic, very finely chopped
slice galangal, finely chopped
fresh green chili, seeded and finely
spring onions, sliced
chopped coriander leaves
- In a bowl, thoroughly mash brown crab meat and
roughly mash white crab meat.
- Set aside.
- Add noodles to a saucepan of boiling salted water
and cook for about 4 minutes until just tender.
- Drain well.
- Meanwhile, in a wok, heat 2 tablespoons oil, add
aubergine and stir fry for about 5 minutes until evenly and well
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer to absorbent
kitchen paper; set aside.
- Add remaining oil to wok, heat, then one by one
stir in garlic, galangal, chili and finally, spring onions,
- Add noodles, toss together for 1 minute, then
toss in crab meats and aubergine.
- Sprinkle over fish sauce, lime juice and
coriander, and toss to mix.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Noodles Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |