Thai Fried Noodles Recipe
Thai Fried Noodles Recipes
cloves garlic, crushed
crushed palm sugar
rice vermicelli, soaked in water for 20
cooked peeled prawns
spring onions, sliced
ground dried shrimp, finely chopped,
roasted peanuts, coriander leaves and lime slices, to garnish
- In a wok, heat oil, add garlic and cook, stirring
occasionally, until golden.
- Stir in fish sauce, lime juice and sugar until
sugar has dissolved.
- Quickly stir in eggs and cook for a few seconds.
- Stir in vermicelli to coat with garlic and egg,
then add shrimp, 85 g bean sprouts and half of the chopped spring
- When noodles are tender, transfer contents of wok
to a warmed serving dish.
- Garnish with remaining bean sprouts and spring
onions, dried shrimp, peanuts, coriander leaves and lime slices.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Noodles Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |