Grilled Chicken Cooking Recipe
chicken drumstick, cut into halves
ground coriander seeds
cumin seeds, ground
thick coconut milk
salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the
chopped onions until golden brown.
- Add in the ground spices.
- Fry until fragrant, put in the
chicken, stir well, and add enough water to cook it.
- Put in salt to taste.
- Cook over a medium flame until the
gravy has dried then add the coconut milk.
- Bring to boil.
- When the chicken is tender, remove
it from the pan and grill till brown.
Serves 6 - 8
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |