Lime Pickles Recipe
Lime Pickles Recipes
limes or lemons salted in a jar for 1 week
blanched and pounded
curry leaves (optional)
sugar to taste
- Put limes in a jar and cover with
1/2 of the vinegar.
- Keep aside for a week.
- Shake the jar occasionally so that
the limes are well soaked with vinegar.
- Heat corn oil in a pan and fry the
mustard seeds and ground peanuts.
- Lower the flame and fry until
- Pour in the remaining vinegar and
- Add salt, sugar and curry leaves.
- Turn off heat and leave aside to
- When the gravy has cooled, pour
over the limes, close the jar tightly and allow the limes to soak in
- The pickles will be ready in a
Serves 6 - 8
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Nyonya Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |