Meatball Soup (Bawan Kepeting) Cooking Recipe
Meatball Soup (Bawan
Kepeting) Cooking Recipes
fish flesh, from 660 g fresh fish
bamboo shoots, finely shredded
garlic, fried until golden brown
bamboo shoots, shredded
- Prepare the soup.
- Heat oil and stir fry bamboo
shoots for 2 minutes.
- Remove and set aside.
- Add water, sugar and salt.
- Prepare meatballs.
- Mix the pork and fish together.
- Add salt, soy sauce, fried garlic,
bamboo shoots, egg and crab meat.
- Mix well and shape into balls.
- Drop into boiling soup.
- Add bamboo shoots to soup, simmer
for 10 minutes and serve immediately.
Serves 4 - 6
This is traditionally served at weddings.
Just like the Chinese, the Nyonya too had the tea serving ceremony. The
bride serve the tea to the groom's family and if they accepted the tea,
it meat that they accepted her.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |