Sioh Chicken Cooking Recipe
large chicken, cut into 4
shallots, pounded finely
thick soy sauce
coriander powder, roasted
tamarind, mixed with 1 cup water and
salt dissolved in water
- Combine coriander powder, sugar,
salt, soy sauce, pepper and shallots with the tamarind juice and
- Wash the chicken in the salt
- Drain and add to the mixture.
- Cover and leave overnight.
- Boil the chicken in the marinade
for 20 minutes over moderate heat.
- Turn the chicken over, reduce heat
and boil for another 20 minutes.
- Remove and serve.
- Heat enough oil for deep frying in
pan and fry the chicken until brown on both sides.
- Pour tamarind juice over the chicken
and fry until fragrant and almost dry.
Serves 6 - 8
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |