Speedy Pizzas Recipe
Speedy Pizzas Recipes
pepper, seeded and chopped
black olives, sliced
mozzarella cheese, sliced
freshly ground black pepper
chopped fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 400F, Gas 6.
- Heat the oil in a large pan, add
the minced beef and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the onion and cook for
further 3 minutes.
- Add the flour, stock, tomato purée
- Season well.
- Cook gently for 7 minutes.
- For the sauce, melt the butter in
a pan, add the flour and cook for 1 minute.
- Gradually stir in the milk and
bring to the boil, add the basil and season to taste.
- Cut each muffin in half and spoon
a little sauce onto each one.
- Top with the mince mixture, olives
and mozzarella cheese.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes and serve
with coleslaw and a crisp green salad.
Ever popular as a snack, this pizza
really comes into its own in terms of speed and flavor. It uses ready
baked muffins as a filling base.
Serves 4 - 6
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Pizza Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |