Minced Pork Steamed With Mushrooms Recipe
Minced Pork Steamed With Mushrooms Recipes
thin soy sauce
salt and pepper to taste
- Soak the mushrooms until soft,
remove stems and chop finely.
- Season with soy sauce and 1
tablespoon tapioca flour.
- Mix the minced pork with 1
tablespoon tapioca flour, salt and pepper.
- Gradually add 2 tablespoons water
and mix well.
- Mix the mushrooms in and place
pork mixture in a dish and steam over rapidly boiling water for 30
Serves 4 - 6
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Pork Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |