Pork and Apple Baked Schnitzels Recipe
Pork and Apple Baked Schnitzels Recipes
carrot, peeled and sliced
apples, peeled and sliced
Chinese five spice powder
- Spray frying pan with non-stick
cooking spray or wipe out pan with oil.
- Heat until very hot but not
- Add schnitzels to the pan.
- Brown both sides, about 5 minutes
a side, turning once.
- Remove the meat, set aside.
- Add the onion to the pan and sauté
in the juices left by meat.
- Spread out the rice in the bottom
of a casserole.
- Pour over the boiling water.
- Place schnitzels, side by side, on
top of the rice.
- Arrange layers of the cooked
onion, carrot, apples and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle over the pepper and five
- Cover and bake in a preheated oven
for about 1 1/4 hours or until vegetables are tender.
- Serve hot, accompanied by a Mixed
This is the sort the dish you can
assemble quickly and then put in the oven and leave it to cook while you
attend to other things.
Serves 4 - 6
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Pork Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |