Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng) Cooking Recipe
Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng) Cooking Recipes
medium sized onion, chopped
precooked green peas
red chilies, sliced
cold, cooked rice
stalk fresh coriander leaves, shredded
salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil and fry the onions
until light brown.
- Add the rice and fry for a couple
of minutes, stirring continuously.
- Push the rice aside and crack the
eggs into the center of the wok.
- Stir well for 3 minutes.
- Add the prawns, peas and salt and
pepper, and remove from heat.
- Serve garnished with coriander
leaves and red chilies.
Serves 4 - 6
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Rice Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |