Pork and Bamboo Shoot Soup Recipe
Pork and Bamboo Shoot Soup Recipes
450ml Thai chicken stock
10 black peppercorns, crushed
2 garlic cloves, crushed
5 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
125g minced pork
4.5 tsp light soy sauce
100g bamboo shoots
3 tbsp Thai fish sauce
1 spring onion, diagonally sliced
- Put the stock in a large saucepan
and bring to boil.
- Lower the heat, add the
peppercorns and crushed and chopped garlic.
- Mix together the pork and soy
sauce and season with pepper.
- Form the mixture into small
- Add them to the simmering stock
and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add the bamboo shoots and simmer
gently for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the fish sauce and serve,
garnished with the spring onion and coriander leaves.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Soup Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |