Caesar Salad Recipe
Caesar Salad Recipes
thick slices white bread, crusts removed,
cut into 1cm cubes
baby cos lettuces or 1 large cos lettuce
anchovy fillets, drained
clove garlic, chopped
red wine vinegar
- Cook the bacon in a frying pan
over medium heat for 7 minutes, or until crisp.
- Remove until crisp.
- Remove from the pan, cool, then
break into bite-size pieces.
- To make the croutons, heat 1 tbsp
of the oil in the same pan over medium heat and cook the bread for 5
minutes, or until golden.
- Separate the lettuce and wash and
drain the leaves.
- Cut any large leaves into pieces,
then put in a large bowl with the bacon and croutons.
- To make the dressing, blend the
anchovies, garlic, vinegar, lemon juice, egg yolks, mustard and
remaining oil in a blender, using a pulse action, until smooth.
- Pour over the salad.
- Add the parmesan, season and
137mg; 2175kJ (520 cal)
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Summer Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |