Tuna, Tomato and Green Bean Salad Recipe
Tuna, Tomato and Green Bean Salad Recipes
green beans, topped and tailed
cherry tomatoes, halved
virgin olive oil
hard-boiled eggs, cut into quarters
can tuna in spring water, drained
roughly chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Boil the beans for 2-3minutes, or
until just tender.
- Refresh under cold water, then
- Combine the beans, tomatoes and
olives in a bowl.
- To make the dressing, combine the
oil, vinegar and mustard and pour over the bean mixture.
- Divide the bean mixture among four
bowls, then add four egg quarters to each plate.
- Flake tuna over the top, then
sprinkle with parsley.
220mg; 1250kJ (300 cal)
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Summer Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |