Jacketed Prawns Recipe
Jacketed Prawns Recipes
oil for deep frying
from 1 coriander sprig, chopped
Dipping Sauce 1
- Cut cucumber into quarters lengthways, remove and discard seeds,
then thickly slice.
- Place in a small bowl and add dipping sauce.
- Set aside.
- Peel prawns, leaving tails on.
- Cut along back of each one and remove black spinal cord.
- Set prawns aside.
- To make batter, in a bowl, stir together flour and coconut.
- Gradually stir in egg yolk, coconut milk and fish sauce.
- In a clean bowl, whisk egg white until stiff; fold into batter.
- In a wok, heat oil to 180oC (350oF).
- Dip prawns in batter to coat evenly.
- Deep fry in batches for 2-3 minutes until golden.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer to absorbent kitchen paper.
- Keep warm while frying remainder.
- Add coriander to sauce and serve with prawns.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Thailand Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |