Stuffed Aubergines Recipe
Stuffed Aubergines Recipes
aubergines, each weighing about 225 g
cloves garlic, finely chopped
stalks lemon grass, chopped
small onion, finely chopped
boneless, skinless chicken breast, finely
Thai holy basil leaves
freshly ground black pepper
Thai holy basil leaves, to garnish
- Preheat grill.
- Place aubergines under grill and
cook, turning as necessary, for about 20 minutes until evenly
- Meanwhile, using a pestle and
mortar, pound together garlic and lemon grass; set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok, add onion and
cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned.
- Stir in garlic mixture, cook for
1-2 minutes, then add chicken.
- Stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Stir in fish sauce, basil leaves
and plenty of black pepper.
- Using a sharp knife, slice each
charred aubergine in half lengthways.
- Using a teaspoon, carefully scoop
aubergine flesh into a bowl; keep skins warm.
- Using kitchen scissors, chop
- Add to wok and stir ingredients
together for about 1 minute.
- Place aubergine skins on a large
warmed plate and divide chicken mixture between them.
- Garnish with basil leaves.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Thailand Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |