Tossed Greens Recipe
Tossed Greens Recipes
skinless chicken breast, very finely chopped
garlic, finely chopped
leaves, torn into large pieces if necessary
unsalted peanuts, chopped
ground black pepper
seeded chili, seeded and thinly sliced, to garnish
- In a wok, heat oil, add chicken
and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer to
absorbent kitchen paper; set aside.
- Add garlic to wok and fry until
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer
half to absorbent kitchen paper; set aside.
- Increase heat beneath wok so oil
is lightly smoking.
- Quickly add all spinach, stir
briefly to coat with oil and garlic.
- Scatter chicken over, sprinkle
with fish sauce and pepper.
- Reduce heat, cove wok and simmer
for 2-3 minutes.
- Scatter over peanuts and reserved
garlic and garnish with sliced chili.
- Serve immediately.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Thailand Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |