Duck and Mango Combination Recipe
Duck and Mango Combination Recipes
green beans, chopped
red capsicums (peppers), cut in strips
mango, peeled and chopped
shelled macadamia nuts
225g can lychees, halved
freshly ground pepper
- Wash and dry duck.
- Season inside and out with pepper.
- Prick the skin with a fork to
drain off fat during cooking.
- Truss and place on a rack in a
- Bake in a moderate oven 180oC
(350oF) for 2 h ours or until tender and cooked when tested.
- Drain fat from pan as necessary.
- Remove duck from oven, remove
- Return to oven for 10 minutes.
- Take out and allow to cool.
- Remove meat, discarding skin fat
- Cut into bite-sized pieces, set
- Drop beans into boiling water.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered,
for 4 minutes, drain well.
- Rinse under cold, running water,
- Blanch capsicums in boiling water.
- Drain and refresh under cold
running water, drain again.
- Just before serving, combine all
ingredients in a bowl.
- Toss until well mixed.
- Serve at room temperature.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Vietnamese Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |