Vietnamese Roast Duck Recipe
Vietnamese Roast Duck Recipes
shallots, finely chopped
five spice powder
red rice vinegar
quarter portions duck
salt and freshly ground black pepper
watercress, to serve
coriander sprigs, to garnish
- In a bowl, mix garlic, shallots,
five spice powder, sugar, vinegar, fish and soy sauce
- Add duck pieces and leave to
marinate for at least 2-3 hours, or overnight in the refrigerator,
- Preheat over to 220oC
(425oF), Gas 7.
- Remove duck portions from marinade
and place, skin side up, on a rack in a baking tin and cook in
the oven for 45 minutes, without turning or basting.
- Remove duck and keep warm.
- Heat marinade with drippings in
the baking tin, add coconut milk, bring to boil and simmer for 5
- Season with salt and pepper, then
pour sauce into a serving bowl.
- Serve duck portions on a bed of
watercress, garnished with coriander sprigs.
The duck portions can be chopped through
the bone into bite sized pieces for serving, if wished.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Vietnamese Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |