Cheese Fondue and Brazil Nut Dip Recipe
Cheese Fondue and Brazil Nut Dip Recipes
butter or margarine
processed cheese, cut into very thin strips
clove, peeled adn crushed
4 tbsp dry
3 tsp cold
brazil nuts, fairly finely chopped
- Melt fat and cheese together over
- Stir in garlic, Tabasco, cider and
cornflour mixed with cold water.
- Heat until mixture just begins to
- Stir in nuts and transfer to bowl.
- Serve hot with dunks of small
Serves about 8
A rather unusual hot dip to serve with
small, plain, unsweetened biscuits.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Cheese Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |