Cheese Schnitzels Recipe
Cheese Schnitzels Recipes
of packeted processed cheese
3 Grade 3
lightly toasted white breadcrumbs
breadcrumbs and ground almonds together on piece of greaseproof paper
(10 cm) oil for frying (use a deep frying pan)
wedges and parsley for garnishing
- Separate cheese slices and coat
first in flour then in eggs, beaten thoroughly with salt, celery
salt, mustard and Worcester sauce.
- Ensure both sides of each cheese
slice are well covered then dip into the crumb and almond mixture.
- Leave to stand 1/4 hour.
- Re-coat with egg and crumb
- Stand 1/2 hour in the refrigerator
to give coating a chance to 'set'.
- Do not pile cheese slices on top
of the other but spread out on to a large plate.
- Heat oil until a cube of bread
sinks to the bottom of the pan, browns in 1/2 a minute and rises to
- Remove and discard.
- Add cheese 'Schnitzels'. 2 at a
time, and fry for 3/4 minute only.
- Remove from pan, drain on crumpled
kitchen paper and serve hot, garnished with lemon and parsley.
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Cheese Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |