Hazelnut and Blue Cheese Quiche Recipe
Hazelnut and Blue Cheese Quiche Recipes
mixture of white vegetable cooking fat with butter or margarine
hazelnuts, very finely ground
cold water to mix
75 g firm
Stilton cheese, cut into tiny cubes
3 Grade 3
pepper to taste
- For pastry, sift flour and salt
- Rub in fats finely then toss in
- Using a fork, mix to a stiff
pastry with the cold water.
- Roll out fairly thinly on a
floured surface then use to line an 8" (20 cm) fluted pottery flan
dish, first lightly greased.
- Sprinkle cheese over the base.
- Beat cream and eggs well together
then season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour into flan dish over cheese
then bake 10 minutes in hot oven, 425F, Gas 7.
- Reduce temperature to 350F, Gas 4
and continue to bake a further 25-30 minutes or until filling is set
and pastry pale gold.
- Cut into wedges and serve warm or
cold with salad.
Stand flan dish on a metal baking tray
in the oven as it will help the pastry to crispen more evenly over the
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Cheese Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |