Brinjal With Salt Fish Curry Cooking Recipe
Brinjal With Salt Fish
cut into serving portions
cut into approximately 7 cm lengths
fresh turmeric or 1/2 tsp powdered turmeric
juice (from 2 tsps tamarind pulp)
- Heat the saucepan with oil and fry the ground ingredients until
- Put in the salt fish and tamarind juice and cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn down the heat and allow to simmer for a while.
- When the gravy boils over, add the brinjals and cook until the
brinjals are soft.
- Serve as a main dish with rice.
Serves 4 - 6
If you can't find tamarind, use 3 cups water and at the last stage of
cooking add a few teaspoons of lime juice to taste.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Eurasian Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |