Crab Cutlets Cooking Recipe
Crab Cutlets Cooking
pepper to taste
form a thick batter
- Remove any shells from the crab meat then mix with butter.
- In a bowl add the crab meat, the batter, lemon juice, egg yolk,
salt and pepper.
- Pour into a saucepan and heat till mixture binds.
- Add the cream and mix well.
- Turn out mixture onto a damp plate and leave until cold.
- Form into cutlets, dip in egg and rub in breadcrumbs.
- Fry in deep fat till golden.
- Arrange on a bed of lettuce and serve with chili sauce.
Serves 4 - 6
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Eurasian Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |