Moroccan Fish Soup Recipe
Moroccan Fish Soup Recipes
3 tbsp olive oil
2 onions, chopped
2 celery sticks, sliced
4 garlic cloves, crushed
1 fresh red chili, deseeded and chopped
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1 cinnamon stick
1/2 tsp ground coriander
2 large potatoes, chopped
2.5 pints fish stock
3 tbsp lemon juice
4 lb mixed white fish fillets and prepared
4 tomatoes, skinned, deseeded if liked,
1 large bunch mixed dill, parsley and
salt and pepper
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
- Add the onion and celery and fry
over a low heat until soft and translucent.
- Add the garlic and chili and fry
for 1 minute.
- Add the cumin, cinnamon and
coriander and fry, stirring, for 1 minute, then add the potatoes and
cook, stirring, for another 2 minutes.
- Add the stock or water and the
- Heat to simmering point, then
simmer gently for about 20 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
- Add the fish and shellfish,
tomatoes and herbs and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook over a low heat until the
fish and shellfish are tender.
- Serve immediately.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Fish Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |