Smoked Haddock Provencale Recipe
Smoked Haddock Provencale Recipes
smoked haddock fillet, skinned
walnuts, coarsely chopped
onions, peeled and grated
350 g ripe
tomatoes, blanched, skinned, chopped
tsp fresh chopped basil or 1/2 tsp dried
- Cut haddock into 4 portions.
- Put into large frying pan and
cover with cold water.
- Bring to boil and drain.
- Repeat once more to remove excess
- Arrange, in single layer, in
greased heatproof casserole dish.
- Heat oil in a clean pan until hot
- Add walnuts and onions.
- Fry over medium heat until pale
- Stir in flour and cook an extra
- Mix in tomatoes, sugar, basil and
pepper to taste.
- Spoon over fish in dish.
- Reheat, uncovered for 1/4 hour in
hot oven, 425F, Gas 7.
- Sprinkle thickly with parsley and
Serves 4 - 6
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Fish Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |