Smoked Salmon with Potato Cakes, Soured Cream and Chives Recipe
Smoked Salmon with Potato Cakes, Soured Cream and Chives Recipes
250g potatoes, boiled and mashed
25g butter, melted
50g plain flour, extra for shaping
snipped chives, to garnish
250-300g smoked salmon, thinly sliced
2 tomatoes, deseeded and diced
4 tbsp thick soured cream
- Prepare the potato cakes, put all
the ingredients to a bowl, mix gently to form a light dough.
- Turn on to a lightly floured
surface and roll out about 1cm thick, cut into 4 circles using a 5cm
- Warm a heavy-based frying pan over
gentle heat until a light dusting of flour just begins to turn a
very pale fawn color.
- Keep the pan at this heat, add the
- Cook for few minutes until lightly
browned on each side.
- Divide the salmon between 4
- Allow the potato cakes to cool
slightly, place 1 on each plate beside the salmon.
- Arrange the tomato on top of each
potato cake, top with soured cream and garnish with chives.
- Ready to serve.
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Fish Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |