Snapper Supreme Recipe
Snapper Supreme Recipes
wheat meal flour
1 tbsp pea
- Put the fish into pieces with a
fork, removing any bones.
- You should have at least 250g fish
when you finish.
- Put to one side and make the sauce
by melting the butter and stirring in the wheat meal and pea flour.
- Take off the heat while you mix
the flours to a smooth paste and continue stirring all the time the
milk is being poured in.
- Take care it does not burn or
clump as it begins to thicken.
- Take off the heat, beat until
smooth and add celery seeds and enough turmeric to flavor and color
it to a creamy yellow.
- Mix in the fish flakes.
- Cook the noodles by putting them into rapidly boiling water and cooking for 12 minutes or less if it seems tender (but not soft).
- Remove and strain.
- Mince the egg.
- Serve the noodles onto plates, cover with fish and sauce and top with minced egg.
Serves 4 - 6
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Fish Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |