Snapper with Lemon Soy Marinade and Caviar Cooking Recipe
Snapper with Lemon Soy Marinade and Caviar Cooking Recipes
ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, mix soy sauce
with 1/2 lemon juice.
- Pour mixture over fish fillets,
cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
- Mix remainder of lemon juice with
cream, and beat with electric mixer until thickened and soft peaks
- Heat a well-seasoned cast iron
frying pan on high heat for about 3 minutes.
- Remove fish from marinade (reserve
- Sprinkle pepper on fish and cook
fillets until charred and cooked through, about 2 minutes on each
- Pour reserved marinade over fish
and cook a further 30 seconds.
- Garnish with cream and caviar.
- Serve with vegetables.
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Fish Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |